Monday, January 18, 2010

KL transit to Singapore

Skipped school on friday. Went to KL and to Singapore. During KL, went to 1 Utama and managed to buy a jeans and school bag. Really wanted to buy clothes but time doesn't allow me. At around 5 something, we fetch dad and straight to Singapore. Had lots of fun there. First day were the Wedding Ceremony and wedding dinner. Second day, we were eating and eating and shopping around Orchard Road. Here are the photos.....

The sisters

Bride with Jia Wen

Carey and me

Bride (aunt)

Wedding games going on

Thinking real hard question



Angpow timeee !


The garden below aunt's apartment

The reception

Ban Hong, Me & Ban Leong

Family photo

The ballroom

Sis & I


The twins (my uncle)

Ban Leong, Shan, Me & Ban Hong

The place where the wedding dinner is held


Lots more of the picture I didn't upload. Was lazy though.

P/S : Wishing Kelly & Ivan happy and healthy ever after...



No comments:

Post a Comment