Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hell of a week

Monday

Nothing really happen. Went to school and to BM tuition in Hamdan's (near Fairmart). That fella is really sick !! He was flirting to the max with the girls. Kenny and I asked him question, and he didn't look at us. He was paying all his attentions on girls =.=

Tuesday

School finish at 1.50 pm. Had to go for Sports practice. Practice starts at 3.30 and I went back at 4 for my Bio tuition in Mano. Sat in front. Iswar was seating with Jean and I was in front of them and when Mano tell us a joke before we go back, Jean was kicking my chair non stop. Our house ketua guru was Miss Zaidatul and our band teacher advisor, excused me to go back early but Chin was denied by her. I wonder why...

Wednesday

Nothing really happened.

Thursday

School finish at 2.50 pm for after accounts. Before teacher entered, I was playing the flute. After that, I had Woodwind section practice. And FOR THE FIRST TIME ! I actually praised my junior. This junior. After school, went to airport and fetch granduncle and aunt back. Then, it was Chemistry tuition in King's. I was laughing like HELL when Cheok was pretending as a freaking geeking nerd. ACS tie with orange polo t and pants up high and walked like a kindergarden boy ! I was laughing and sweating outside King's class and I even sat on the ground LOL-ing ! This is the picture =X


Friday

After school, went to Jusco with mum to buy reference books and stationeries. After that, went home and changed and went for badminton (Vinesh's "farewell") and tennis after badminton. This friend of us as our classmates for 5 years at least is moving to a military school in KL. Just wanna let him know that, even though we had been through ups and downs, I do really appreciate the time with you as my friend. Take care, buddy !

Arvin, Vinesh (the guy), David and me after badminton.

Flour with water. Flour, by Mahesh and Krishen. Water, ME !

Saturday

Went for band practice from 9 am to 5 pm. Was really tired when I got back. Luckily mum cooked. Watched A Dogtale's Story. The name of the HK drama is something like that.

Sunday

Went for Steven for Modern and Additional Maths. During Modern Maths, I sat with Ashley, Serlynn, Fan Yan and Jack and with Ashley's group. The three boys of us are the supplier of sweets for Ashley and Serlynn. They were eating sweets non stop =X and Serlynn got crazy. I think it's because of the excessive amount of sweets. After that, went to Yik Foong and bought new school shoes. Took a taxi and went to grandaunt's place in Simee. Waited for dad to fetch us from his Cameron golf trip. By the time his here, it was already 9.45 pm. Bought Double Prosperity Chicken Burger. The burget SUCKS !

YEAHHH ! Man Utd had a great win yesterday against Hull City. 4-0. Rooney scored all goals. It supposed to be 7-0 but unfortunately the chances were not really taken. Anyway, great performance from the Red Devils ! Keep it up and take the tittles !! GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED !!

P/S : Actually, I'm the one who gave all our sweets to Ashley and Serlynn. I was asking them non stop =D

No comments:

Post a Comment