Wednesday, January 13, 2010

13 January 2010

Okay.. We had our Mesyuarat Agung today. Choosed Pancaragam (for sure), Interact Club and basketball club. Today I woke up late and I packed the wrong books. For all subjects ! Arghhh.. School finished at 2.15 after Account class. Had to come back at 4.30 for the afternoon session Mesyuarat Agung. Meanwhile, my mum and I went to Jusco and I managed to buy reference books for Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Gotta start studying.


Came back and watched American Idol Season 9 ! The judges were Simon, Randy, Kara and Paula replaced by the special guest judges, Victoria Beckham (which I think they will change every place??). Cause there'll be like 10 or more special judges like Allen DeGeneres, Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry and so on.. Simon's last season in Idol.



P/S : Will be skipping school on Friday and will be going to KL and then Singapore..

No comments:

Post a Comment