Friday, January 29, 2010

Ohh noooooooo !

This week was fast though. Was having fun and anger in school. Boon was totally a GAY ! He..he.. Haiizz.. Long story to describe him. He was acting.. Urm, I mean really being a gay. He speaks softly, he touch people's thigh, people's back with a seducing way.

Ahh, our school ! Anderson ! Yeahhh.. Shit off ! The teachers planned that either Pengetua or PK1 will have a "perbarisan assembly". And the unit uniforms have to be in lines respectively. One extra period was added. Supposingly, our class finish at 2.15 pm. But after adding, we had to go back at 2.45 pm next week onwards !

Went to Biology tuition and it was packed. I had to seat right beside the door. I called myself security guard that day. Jean was seating in front of me and she came late because she was having her sports practice.

Jean : *sleeping*
Shaun : Aik.. Wake up, don't sleep ! Study..
Jean : Sleepy la.. Tired..
Shaun : Bertahan la..

Chemistry on Thursday.

Shaun : Jean, which one will you choose ? *poiting at my shirt*
Jean : God, May I choose money or love..
Shaun : Which one you choose ??
Jean : I choose WAR !
*all of us were laughing*

Performance is coming soon, next Sunday. For the Centinnial Closing Ceremony. Raja Dihilir will be coming. He was an ex Andersonian. And our teacher advisor told us that we had to perform for 35 minutes. I was like WTH ?! What are we goona play ?

Anyway, we are almost there to finish preparing.. Tons of tons of homeworks spilling in. *smacks head* Might be going to JJ tomorrow. Let's go THAIPUSAM !

P/S : What phone should I buy ? I was thinking about Nokia X6. Hard choice..


No comments:

Post a Comment