Thursday, October 22, 2009

Eat, sleep, play and watch

YEAH! Watched Man Utd vs CSKA Moscow this morning untill 3 am. Man Utd won 1-0. What a great win even though they're not playing with their first team. Valencia who scored the 86th minute goal. Proud to say that even Liverpool had lost to LYON 1-2 and Barcelona lost 2-1.
Woke up at 12 something and onlined and went took my breakfast and lunch (together). Then slept again until 6 something and online again. Went out to fetch sis from her yoga. Came back then makan malam. Bath then online and "da kei". My sis was cleaning her room which is so damn messy. Then she cleaned her soft toys. We had a place for her to put the "orphan". It is located just behind the computer. It was like,

Me: Why? Putting them into orphanage izit? Pity them la.. Tak mau lepas tu buang mereka..
Sis: Yeah lo.. *laughing* Even my orphanage is full!!

Tomorrow going to school for the 1st time in the week. Scared that they will send warning letter to me. Furthermore, I'm skipping school next week Monday and Tuesday cause I'm going to KL on Saturday. WOOHOO! Watching Man Utd vs Liverpool! GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment