Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tired and sleepy day

WOW! Slept 2 something last night and then woke up at 8 something. Mum woke me up angrily cause she tried it for the 5th time already. Cause going to basketball =D

Mum: You don't wake up on time, I won't wait for you when che che finish her preparation. *sounds like gonna kill someone*
Me: Okay la... Wait for a while cannot meh? Still so early. *sounds like dead fish*

Then I saw the clock and it was 8.05! I pop up and brushed my teeth and changed. Was thinking whether bringing clothes and stuffs to bath after basketball. End up tak bawak apa-apa then pumped my basketball. Was rushing like hell. On the way, my eyes keep shutting even though I try to open them. Reached Wah Keong Park and Kit, Daniel, Bowie and Waterfish were there already. Yu Hern was the last one to arrive. Warmed up and played for 5 rounds then cabut pergi rumah bath and makan. Went for chicken rice in Lok Yee near Simee market. Chit-chatted and went opposite shop for 'ice kacang'. Bowie was the first one to go back follow up by me. Dropped Daniel and Kit back to the basketball court and when we were finding my mum, saw Joen and her friend going to the shop for 'ice kacang' where we took ours. Went back and slept for 3 hours then online. Wanted to go for a jog, but too bad its gonna rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment