Friday, October 23, 2009

A great & complicated day

Went to school today and finally! 1st time in the school for the whole week. Guai zhai le me =pp We played football for 1 hour ++ and it was damn complicated. This idiotic asshole, said that Form 3 fellas are not allowed to play football during the 1st to 3rd period everyday, while the other angelic sir said its okay. So, we change and went to the field. Kicked for 4 or 5 times and then that idiotic asshole said that. We went back and changed. Then, we asked the other angelic sir and he said he will look after us. And again we changed back to PE clothes and played. That stupid idiot took my football and let other idiots to play. We complained to the angelic one and he gave us back the football. Played and laughed during the whole PE time.

Only 10 of us came to school. Went to buy egg biscuits, JJ, and tailor and back home. Boon Sing and Iswar came to my house and we went for futsal and go-kart AGAIN! Muahahahaha... And I'm BROKE AGAINNN!! ARGHHHH.. Going to KL tomorrow morning. ~WOOHOO~ P/S: I'm broke and I'm asking money from parents xDD

1 comment: