Monday, October 19, 2009

Outing to KL & Melaka

My dad, mum and I went to Melaka with a friend of my father. Actually we planned to drive to Melaka from Ipoh on friday morning and then drop by KL to pick up Uncle Chuah. I told my parents that why don't we go down to KL on 15th evening and stay a night in my aunt's place. They agreed and then there we started our journey =) Reach KL at 9 something and went for "Duck Rice" in a place called STATE! Went back to aunt's place and lepak for a while and went supper in William, the famous cheese naan in the whole town!! Had lots of laughter together with my 4 cousins and the waiter was funny when we're ordering. My cousin was like :

Mhoe: Bagi itu roti yang ada cheese kat tengah tu. Roti tu yang sudah digoreng dengan telur. Tau? cheese kat tengah
Waiter: Huh? maksudnya dicelup dengan telur dan dlm ada honey? itu panggil Triple H kan?

AND AGAIN! I paid for the supper.. Even though I'm the youngest, doesn't mean I have to pay.. We ate 2 maggi goreng, 2 cheese naan, 2 Triple H, 1 Honey bread=.= , 1 big manggo, 1 big honeydew, 1 limau ice, 1 carrot milk, and 1 teh o ais. It only cause me RM 48.50.

~Friday, 16th Oct~
woke up at about 9 and went for breakfast near the house. Went back and onlined for 15 minutes and then picked up uncle to start journey. Stop by Seremban to have a tea break and continue to Melaka. Arrived my uncle's BIG NEW HOUSE! it was FREAKINGLY BIGGG!! then waited my younger cousins to wash up after coming back from school. Went out and took our lunch in a Nyonya shop. There were ice kacang, ABC, cendol (with kinds of flavour) and all sorts of Nyonya noodles.. After that, went over the street to visit a cheongsam shop cause mum wanted to buy it. Tested and said it looks weird then end up leaving.

Then, went to a shopping mall called Mahkota Pahlawan. Managed to buy 2 t-shirts in Padini Concept Stall.. Walked for an hour and then went back. Chit chatted with my aunt and then went out to buy coil fish for her "pond". Came back and went dinner in Portugese Settlement where all the people are Portugese. They stayed back during Portugal is having Melaka. Took a delicious seafood meal (even though I'm allergic to seafood) xDD.

Wanted to upload the photos, but too bad my card reader's USB cable is gone!! Started journey back to Ipoh at 7 something. Stop by somewhere for breakfast and drop down uncle to his house and reach home at 12 something. Dad was rushing for golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment