Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm broke after KL's trip

There is some much to blog! *smacks head*

~24/10~
Started journey at 8.30 am and reached KL at about 10 am. My granduncle can really drive fast!! Sometimes he will go 120 km/h or 160km/h. So, usually it will take an hour or more to arrive. My uncle fetch me to my cousin's house in Damansara. Planned where to go and i took a nap until 1 something and we went out for lunch and went to CC after that. Went back home, washed up and meet up with the other 2 cousins for dinner in Will.I.Am! Same guy took our order. The whole dinner is only RM70 w/o counting the black pepper beef fried rice. Then, we went to another mamak stall to take the longest roti tisu in the whole town. It is about 3 feet tall and a feet wide. Went to Sunway and lepak a while and went back to Damansara and the day ends.


The picture of the roti tisu

~25/10~
Woke up at 12 something and washed up. We planned to go Pavilion in Kuala Lumpur. Instead of parking our car in Pavilion which is RM7 PER hour, we park it at Lot 10 which is RM7 PER entry. Walk to Pavilion through Lot 10.


Went to Topman cause my cousin was finding the super skinny but there's no size for it. Took our lunch at the Food Republic which is so huge! After that, walked around and decided to go for a drink in Starbucks. My drink was the Vanilla Cream.

Its about RM11. I'm addicted to it! I WANT MORE!! After that, walked back to the car park and headed to KLCC shopping mall and again we went to Topman. I bought a tee and my cousin bought a tee and a super skinny. We managed to apply for the member card. The total is RM234.60 including the membership fee. Went back home. Went to pasar malam and to a mamak stall called Spicy and watched the match. Disappointed with the performance of Man Utd. Went back and slept.

~26/10~
Today is Monday. My eldest cousin has a class till 11 something. My elder cousin did not went to school after her exams. Woke up at 12 something again, and waited him to come back. At about 2 something, we took taxi to 1 Utama. RM10 for 3 of us. Didn't buy anything and took our dinner at home. Watched 'Drag Me To Hell' after dinner. Slept at 1 something and planned to go to Sunway Pyramid tomorrow.

~27/10~
Fetch aunt to work at 8 something. I packed everything out and went to my cousin's grandparents' house to bath and went to 'Murni' for breakfast. Headed to Sunway Pyramid at about 12. Straight to Topman after arriving. Bought two tees. Waited another cousin to finish his school. He came by and joined us for lunch in MC Donalds. Dropped by Sunway and my cousin drop me to Sungai Buloh, my granduncle's house. Started journey back to Ipoh at 5.30 pm and reached at 6.45 pm. Came back and took dinner.

P/S: Officially, I'm BROKE!! I used RM250 ++ for the whole trip. I'M BROKEEEEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment