Friday, May 7, 2010

1st week of May

Monday

Went to school and like usual, we performed for the assembly. After it, percussion got screwed up when they were on the way to keep the instruments. That 'shortie' scolded us.. Saying that we were
BLABLIBLOMBLA ! And meanwhile, he is praising us too =.= I really don't understand. Nothing really happened.

Tuesday

School was okay today. Stayed back till 3 for the 24th Anniversary Exhibition between form 4. I was out of the school by 2.55 pm. Was seating somewhere and chatting with my friends. I thought mum will come late. But then, I waited for 20 mins and my parents are there using another car. Should I say, brother-in-law's new car ? Dropped sister to her office to take care of something and BIL dropped mum, dad and me to dad's office. Went to MC Donalds.

*A very shocking story*
When I going for MCD drive-thru. I heard Red fm's quiz. Its about the movie 'Bend It Like Beckham'. So the question is, 'What is the movie about' ? Then my fingers were too itchy and I texted in the answer. *IDK what I'm gonna win* Then they reply and I register then blablabla. Sister hopped up and headed back home. 2 minutes are texting, an unknown number called and I answer. The voice was kinda weird. This is the conversation :-

Me : Hello ?
Unknown : Hello.. This is Red fm's Terry
Me : *shocked* =X
Terry: What's your name ?
Me: Shaun..
Terry : Okay Shaun. Did you sms-ed in to answer the quiz ?
Me : Yeah.. Why ?
Terry : *started to ask question* Okay Shaun, What is the movie Bend It Like Beckham is about?
Me : Football...
Terry : *pause* CONGRATULATIONS SHAUN ! You just won 4 passes to Hard Rock Cafe School Holiday Party in Penang.
Shaun : *OMG in heart* WOW ! Thank you..
Terry : Erm, you sound shocked. Why is that ?
Me : Yeah.. Cause this is the 1st time I participate in radio quiz. And it was very annonymous cause when I heard it from the radio, I sent the message.
Terry : Ohh, WOW ! You mean this is your first time taking part in Red fm ?
Me : Yeah.. First time in any radio station.
Terry : WOW ! Shaun... *paused* I LOVE YOU !
Me: *laugh* I LOVE YOU TOO ! Thank you very much !

*I gave him some of my info* Then he said it'll be an issue because I'm only 16 and maybe the party is for 18 years old and above.

Told mum and sis about it. They wouldn't believe me at first. But when we listen after the song,
STRAIGHT AWAY, it broadcasted. HAHA ! Sister was like, YEAHOOOOOOOO~
Got back and its around 4.15. Rushed to bath and eat. While eating, sister told bro about it. And his reaction was, WOW ! That is
AWESOMEEEE !
Got to Mano by 4.40 and it just started. Pheww.. Like what I expected, got boo-ed from friends =[

Went to
RPGC for the first time after joining almost a month. Dad brought mum and I around. Went to play pool with dad. Had a GREAT day !

Wednesday

Nothing is to be said.. LOL =]

Thursday

The principal ordered some workers to fix the windows in studio C. We took out everything Stayed back after Accounts until 3.30 and went for a haircut in Hairpoint. I went for wash and cut. The hairdresser seems to LIKE my hair alot. She washed my hair more than 30 minutes ! OMG ! I've never done that in my life. Mum fetched sis after her facial. Reached home around 6 and straight to bath. Got to watch American Idol results day. Aaroon Kelly got eliminated. Ashley is sad. She missed the show. Casey James should be the one got eliminated. His last performance were the WORST among the other contestants. Went for Mr King tuition. MC rangers seems to dominated the class.
Boon Sing, Thina and I created a group name for them, 04 ! LOL =.=

Friday

Didn't really entered class today. First period was with those 'racist' events where Chinese, Indians and Malays are separated to different places and groups. Then continued Modern Maths. Recess then. Went to Biology lab for 10 minutes. Had to come out class and move out the stuffs to fix the windows. Luckily Cheok, Ka Kit and Bowie were there to help me.

They fixed till 1.30pm. Meanwhile, Cheok and I cleaned the windows in girls toilet =X Cause its near our studio and everyone went back. So we didn't mind going in there and cleaned the windows full of dust and lizard shits ! And I am alone when the fixing is done. Had to bring everything in ALONE ! By the time I got everything out, locked the studio and took my bag out, mum and dad were waiting for 30 minutes. Kinda got screwed up =[ Went back to school after lunch and am having extra class for Accounts from 3 to 4. After class, it rained heavily. So some of us stayed while waiting parents to arrive.

I practically sang like no ones business to tease Boon Sing and making him laugh. David and Daniel and Chin too were laughing non-stop. Boon Sing recorded a video and I warned him not to post ! Arrived home around 5.30 and bro came back for dinner.

HAD LOTS OF LAUGHTER ! Its been a long time since I laugh like this.

P/S : Celebrating Mother's Day tomorrow at home. Steamboating.
Sorry Jean, terasked you to help me to pay.. Sorry. I shouldn't ask you.



No comments:

Post a Comment