Saturday, April 24, 2010

Updates of myself

Time really passes through faster than I thought. Its around 3 weeks away from exam. And I'm starting to freak out like I never did. I don't know why. Maybe its the new situation. Form 4 ! Bought some revision books in Popular. RM80 something one short.

Gonna study hard. Have to prove that everyone that they are wrong about me. It ain't just right for me. Some of my friends said I changed. Really ? Did I ? It doesn't matter. I'm trying to change myself into a better person, better friend, better leader either a better son.

Pressures are really onto me nowadays. Don't wanna mention who and what. Just gotta FIGHT and FIGHT and FIGHT till the end. I'm just gonna be me. No one else. Try to give out good impressions towards everyone. Change myself if I'm wrong. I'm not emo or crazy.

A charity event is going on next week Saturday organised by the Interact Club of Anderson School. 'Movie For A Cause'. The aim is to raise money for the welfare of the poor and needy students in SMK Anderson. Please support us. I'm part of the committee. There's the link :

http://www.facebook.com/arvin8#!/event.php?eid=111331285566307&ref=ts

We really do appreciate your support.

P/S : Jean is right.. Slap me hard and wake me up..

No comments:

Post a Comment