Friday, March 12, 2010

Stress awayyyyy~

Yeah.. Finished my monthly exam yesterday. Was quite bad though. I think I flunked my Physics and Accounts =X It's normal for accounts because the format for the essay part was totally wrong for my whole class. Even the NERDS got it wrong. I wonder what my Account teacher gonna say aka Penyelia Petang. Went to Bowie's place and played basketball and to his house to watch NBA videos. -Where amazing happens-

Physics was unbelievable for me.. Cause about the whole subjective part that I was so lost that I don't even know how to count the average speed and stuffs like that. I'm soooooooo gonna go tuition for Physics. Sports Day was fun. But I hate the freaking SCHOOL ! I meant the Top 4s and some teachers. After the first performance which is the marching, ikrar part and our own performance, when we were walking back to the studio, PK2 came and said, "Nanti masa rehat pukul 10.30 ada persembahan, kan"? We were not informed till that time..

LOL ! I found out that I passed my PHYSICS ! HAHA ! ~woots~ =.= (ignore me)

Gonna try to enjoy as much as I can next week during the hols. Gym. Outings.
Genting if possible. Or even KL and Penang. =D

P/S : Mom got lost when she was going back after dropping me at Jelapang. Dad went to find her and brought her back. She told me that she was about to cry. Sorrrry mom =[

No comments:

Post a Comment