Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Die die must do

Ohh.. What a hectic week. Sports day coming up this Saturday and its like we're having rehearsals everyday. Band practices were on like usual. 11 to 3. Tuesday to Thursday. Really skipped class like no ones' business. Went to see the principal on Tuesday for the letter approval. And he didn't really deny at all. I mean, he didn't really complain like, "Jika buat begitu banyak latihan, ibu bapa tak akan complain", "Ujian ada pada minggu hadapan" and stuffs like. He just asked about the details and he just signed it.

Homework was like flowing in like tsunami. Even though the work were like last week. Some teachers really tolerate with us. I said there is band practice, and they will ask when are you gonna pass up and I'm like tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

I agree. Really gonna go bankrupt because friend's birthday are coming week after weeks. LOL ! I kinda copied this phrase from someone* You know who yourself is. And my birthday is coming ! Wondering where should I organise the party. Or... Having dinner with family and cut cake =X

Yeah.. Exam coming next week. 8th of March. And I am so lazy that I didn't really started studying yet. I wonder what is the results. *Mum & Dad, be prepare ! :(

~ Going for the Tug-Of-War tomorrow. Semi-finals ! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment