Friday, December 18, 2009

Thursday, 17 December 2009

Mum was fed up waking me up for the past hour =X Went out for breakfast at 9 something with mum and dad. Dad told me that he probably going down to Singapore with mum on 28th and to Malacca on the 31st. And I have to meet them in Malacca on 31. They suggested me to take bus on the 31st but I wanted 30th cause just finish band camp. Had to really go down by bus all by myself. Went to pharmacy and had diarrhea. Aiksss.. Took Smecta *whatever that is*


My "drain water" (to cure from diarrhea)

After that, went to parade with mum. She was shopping like no ones' business cause she got Parkson voucher from dad. As usual, hanged out with Willie in his shop. Then, Lynn and Jian came by. Walked around and bought some snacks. Saw this "hot girl"


Peweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!

Lynn might like 'her' cause 'she' wearing full pink. Ewwwwwwwwwwww.. Yeah, bougt Cube today to have some entertaiment. And it was only RM 5. But one of them came out !!



WTD ?! Want better quality ?? PAY MORE LA, DUMB !

No comments:

Post a Comment