Friday, December 18, 2009

Ain't it a good news ??

Talking about results, which will be out on the 24th of December which falls on CHRISTMAS EVE ! Goddamn it ! Aunties and uncles are coming back for a bbq party. Pressuring.. But, I really can't wait to get my results. See what can I get. Wondering its whether straight A's or 6 A's or probably worse. Aikssss... I am feeling a bit nervous.... All the best to all my fellow form 3 friends. Nothing much for today.

Went to school for some meeting and went to JJ with Willie. Saw Jean and Kitty. We took lunch together in KFC. Was laughing for some reasons. After that, Willie and I walked around and went to Capcom. End up going to Imax (beside Salam mamak stall) at 4 something and went for dinner in Tesco after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment