Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This is my blog and I can write anything I like. I wouldn't care anyone commenting anything.

Do I belong to be in this world ? Why am having problems with family.. friends and with the band ? I've changed myself a lot. Can someone tell me what's going on ? Why can he say such things.. Am I your friend ? Okay, maybe you are not satisfied with me. I know you are happy when I am sad. It's okay for you not to be friend with me. You wanna go over my territory ? I say no, YOU CAN'T ! YOU WONT GET TO GO AND DISTURB MY TERRITORY !

Do whatever you want.. Take whoever's attention and take it all. At the end of the day, we'll know who's the bad guy and who's the good guy. I don't care anymore what you'll gonna do. Just DO IT ! I'm just gonna do my best part, I would give everything for it to raise it no matter what. Can you ? All you can do is to poke people's back. All you can do is to get people's attention. Play all the time. Go on. I wouldn't mind. I have my own plans. Go ahead.

Frankly, I feel I don't really belongs to this world. What's the point of living anymore ? What's the point ? Why.. there is no one understands me ? No.. No one. Even when I'm studying, why would you say that I'm didn't prepare for my exams ? Why ? Do I have to record down everything when I'm studying using CCTV ?

Okay..


No comments:

Post a Comment