Monday, May 24, 2010

One more day to go...

Yeahh. Screw Chemistry paper 2 and 3 today ! I just don't know why I can't remember this and that to tackle the questions. I did all of them before in exercises at home, Mr King tuition and even in school ! GODDAMNIT ! Maybe I ate too much when I asked mum to give me 4 slices of egg toast today. I don't know why I asked for that much =[

Anyway, one more day to go for Biology paper 2 and 3 and Mod Maths paper 2 tomorrow ! OMG. I don't know what Imma get for my mid year. Parents are coming.

I'm like so dead can

Cousins aunties and uncles coming back on Friday to celebrate Mum's birthday and 2nd uncle's. Combined. Since all are having public holiday. That means Hoe is coming back AGAIN after 4 days. woots~ The next day, brother celebrating earlier for his birthday. A conversation about his birthday :

Kee Shaun : You celebrate, you got friends meh in Ipoh
Kee Soon : hahaha.. You tell me, I got how many friends in Ipoh now ? All of them went outstation for studies and work.
Shaun : Then you inviting who ?
Soon : No one I think ? Invite some of your friends laa..
Shaun : Ohhhh.. *slamba saje*

Okay.. Gonna make a move. Have to revised Biology.

P/S : Holidays are so gonna rock compared to the previous ones. Gotta post the plan soon ~ Siapa mau datang Saturday ? Give me a text. LOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment