Friday, February 5, 2010

Freaking busy week !

Monday

Nothing much today. School was boring. And then to tuition. Was tired like hell. My eyes keep shutting down by itself.

Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday

I was not in class for three days. Was having rehearsals for my school Centennial Closing Ceremony, band practices and stuffs. Had to go around school for permissions, programme and finalizing the 3 performances on Sunday itself. Raja Dihilir will be coming cause he's an old boy of Anderson. Performance in the morning in Stadium Azlan Shah, afternoon in School's Dataran Kejat and night in the school field. Aikss.. Gonna be a tiring day.

The school will be planting the "time capsule" for a remembrance for the 100Th year. And they said for the next 100 years to come, that time only they will open it up. Looking back at the photos and stuffs. Fireworks and countdown at night.

I am tand enough already ! I'm even darker after the 3 days practices. Haizzz... Its okay =D
Whole week's homework.. I didn't know what to do. Let it be. What I know is, there is only Chemistry report and Komsas for the whole Azfa Hanani novel.

Friday

Had my half school time helping my juniors for the notice board. It took us 2 hours +. Thank god there is few of us.. Went back after school. Around 2.30, I had to go back to the school for rehearsal, AGAIN ! But it soon started raining and it was cancelled. Postponed to tomorrow.

Saturday

Having river run. After that, having rehearsal. Basketball activity had to be cancel because of the rehearsal. Was having rehearsal for the past 3 days.

Sunday

3 performances. Hope we will perform without any mistakes. I think I have to skip my tuition. Add Maths and Modern Maths.

P/S : Updated Saturday and Sunday. Scared that I have no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment