Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rough Day

Woke up at 8 but I supposed to at 7. Went for basketball in Wah Keong Park with Kit, Daniel, Xinh Guan, Jian and Bowie. Had a few matches. Just like GREAT old time. Rush back to Kit's house to wash up and discussed some band issues with him. About 11.30, I called my mum to fetch us to take our 'breaklunfast'. Took 10 minutes and rush to tuition in Steven. Ngam ngam class not yet start. As usual, went for both Maths. Butt really pain like hell !! Steven joked with me.. Haizzz..

Steven : Careful ahh.. Don't bang the girl ah. WATCH OUT !! YOUR POOT POOT ! (when I was going in to my place)
Me : YES SIR ! *laughing* *seems whole class laughing*

Mum came and fetch me and I'm the second last person who went back. Was sweating like hell when I'm waiting for mum. Slept for 3 hours and woke up at 8 then took dinner. Straight online after that. 12 more days to band camp !

P/S : 9 more days to CHRISTMAS EVE ! HOORAYYY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment