Friday, December 4, 2009

Busy & Semi-bored Day

Woke up at about 9 and went out for breakfast with mum and dad plus godmum, grandaunt and granduncle. After that, stop by Simee market to pass the medicine to grandpa and waited time to past. At about 10.30, we headed to a house boutique. It's called Chic and Sleek. While I was waiting them, we actually chatted with the designer. I found out that the designer is Lynn's friend. WOW ! Now I realised that the world are just too small. After 2 hours *bored & frustrated face* we went to another boutique in Ipoh Garden East. 1 something, went to Jusco to meet up with dad. Grandaunt wanted to buy 'spectacles'. While that, I went to SubZero Jeans to try on a shirt and tie. Most probably I'm gonna buy that ! HAHAHAHA ! Came back at about 4 and watched Transformers with dad. Took dinner and went to Parade to buy some bbq accessories. Arrived home at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment