Monday, November 2, 2009

2nd November 2009 ~LOL~

Sunday, I went to JJ with some of my friends. Watched MJ 'This Is It'. It was funny and amazing though. Saw bunches of friends were there too. Went back home with taxi at 5 and washed up. Dress up and went to the party in Tower Regency. There's such kind of party organize by W.M.C. Lots of friends went. It was quite fun but its quite boring at the same time =)

Went to school today and packed up stuffs for the football competition and I forget to bring my school batch and tie! Luckily it was raining and therefore, no prefects are standing at the gate. Fought with 3E today. Lose 6-0. It was "undeny-able" cause about half the players are the school players. I sprained my thumb during the last save. Managed to buy a new boots cause mine is tearing like HELL!! Tomorrow we're playing with 3RK1 and chauzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment